Thursday, November 4, 2010

Beverly Hills Housewives fund dueling birthday parties

This week Kyle and Taylor both held events for their daughters' birthdays.  Kyle kept it kid friendly with animals, a train ride, and a bouncer for her two year old Portia.  Meanwhile, on the same day, Taylor held her daughter's 4th birthday event, none of which daughter Kennedy seemed to be interested in, though it cost in excess of $60,000 for the tea party production and live band that sang Kennedy her own song that the band had written specifically for her.

Who are these parties really for? Kyle's party seemed more kid friendly while Taylor's extravagance showed her style and personality while her daughter looked completely overwhelmed and quite frightened by the production. I do have to say, Taylor's dress was amazing, and I'd wear it any day!

I have to be honest, I wouldn't mind attending one of their expensive parties.

And, is it just me, or does Taylor's face (especially that top lip area) look wayyy too over operated on? I think it looks horrible. If she'd done nothing I'd bet $10,000 she'd look better right now. Definitely more human, if nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment